Frontend Developer React.js (Remote located in Spain)
👉 We are looking for a developer specialized in frontend, who knows the DOM like the back of his hand, with a taste for a good layout, and is not scared by any framework. Join our new dev team in Spain and help us continue to grow and scale our product: a B2B SaaS in HR-Tech 🚀
Our current frontend stack: React.js, HTML / CSS, styled components, Heroku, MongoDB, Firebase.
You will work with 💪
Right now the development team is 5 people, based in Hamburg, Germany. We are transitioning to an organization with 2 dev teams, one in Hamburg and one in Spain, that allows us to grow faster.
🌟 What we offer
- Remote 50%, you can work from anywhere within Spain. 2 to 3 days per week you will work closely with your team colleagues at the office. Once per month we will fly in (or you to us 🚁) for sprint planning.
- 1.000€ per year in social benefits to choose from (Restaurant, Kindergarten, Health Insurance, etc.)
- 1.500€ per year in trainings
- Flexible working hours: We understand the importance of work-life balance.
- Best gear for your needs
- 25 + 2 vacation days (December 24th and 31th, so you can enjoy Christmas and new year 🎉) + 1 your birthday
✅ What we need
- The official language is English: As we have people from different countries we need English to communicate, but don’t worry, we don’t expect that you speak like a native British person, just be able to have a conversation with your colleagues. We have already Spanish native speakers on the team 🙌🏼
- Above all, you like to learn and to share your knowledge with others.
👓 It’s a plus
- We work with React, so having experience in React, React-reflux and Storybook always add up.
- You are familiar with agile development methodologies (SCRUM, Kanban ...).
- You are willing to learn backend with NodeJS and become a full-stack (in case you do not have experience with it).
- Working experience with Rest-APIs development and knowledge in AWS services.
☝️ The 1rst Month
You’ll meet all the team members of the company, the projects, the technical and business challenges.
Later, and during the first days, you’ll work on new small features and solve some small bugs in the platform. By the end of the first month, your code will be deployed and in production 🙌🏼
🤟 The first 3 Months
You are already one of the team in every way. Your first features are in production and you are one of those responsible for the frontend.
You’ll understand more and more parts of architecture and you’ll be able to undertake more ambitious and less limited developments. You’ll be aware of the complexity of the product and find yourself relatively comfortable within it.
🖖 In 6 Months
You’ll be an important part of the team, at TalentBait, everyone learns from everyone.
At this point, the core of the platform will have no secrets for you anymore, and you’ll have a better sense of the rest of the team's projects.
You’ll understand all the parts of the product, you’ll be able to perform complex tasks related to the frontend and you’ll have already made some steps towards the backend.
👇 You bring the right mindset if you agree on all three!
- Problem-solving mentality
- Done is better than perfect!
👉 Just hit apply and let's start the conversation. Apply now! 👈
What happens after you apply
- We will schedule a short 20 min call to get to know each other.
- You complete a code challenge
- Technical Interview
- Personal Interview
- Contract 🙌🏼